Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Em-Dog's 3rd Birthday!!!

In honor of Emma's birthday, I decided to make some dog biscuits for her (in the shape of hearts, thanks to a cute wedding gift I received).  I started out with a multigrain pancake mix I had some extra of, and added a can of sweet potato and venison dog food.
I rolled it out and cut it into lovely little hearts, and baked at 325 for about 45 minutes.  They could have baked longer and would have been much crispier dog biscuits....they ended up like dog cookies instead.  I froze half of them and refrigerated the rest for Emma's kong toy.


On the days Ryan doesn't get home until I go to bed, Emma makes coming home so much more enjoyable. I figured she deserves some cookies in her honor, especially since she's turning 21 in human years this year.  She seems to have enjoyed herself...





1 comment:

Rachael said...

Happy Bday Girlface!